Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Family Picture

No Family Reunion would be complete without the Family Picture...
Below we got a good picture of my Mom and Dad with all 16 grandkids.

We tried several different locations...
Our family is in blue, my older brother John Mark's family is in green in the middle, my younger brother David's family is in white, and my younger sister Carole's family is in green on the right.
Since we were all so coordinated, we took the opportunity to snap a few photos of the family by the beach. I'm always looking for a really cool spot to take a family photo, so my family is used to it. They're really good sports about lining up and standing where I ask them to. One of these days I'm going to post a blog with all of my favorite family photos over the years.

The Men...
The Ladies..
David and Sarah, with Paul and Benjamin in the background.

No comments: