Friday, December 5, 2008

Bibs and Boots





Benjamin is getting pretty good at dressing himself.  He loves to practise and doesn't want me to help until he gets really stuck.  He often comes to me dressed like this when he wants to go out and play in the snow.  It breaks my heart to tell him"you did a great job getting dressed Benjamin, but we've got to take it all off because the bibs have to go on first!"








He's always a good sport about it though.  He laughs at himself as I help him take everything off, put his bibs on, and put everything back on again.

It reminds me of kids and shoes.  Until they get to be about 5 or 6 all of my kids put their shoes on the wrong foot about 90% of the time.  You'd think it would be 50/50.  Last Spring when we got the mud boots out we had two size 11's for the left foot and none for the right foot.  They fit David great so I didn't buy new ones.  He was 50% correct all summer!

No comments: